Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor
A Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor, or VRC for short, is used only for transporting materials.
Also known as a Vertical Lift, and classified as a type of freight lift, a VRC device is an efficient, convenient, and safe way to transfer materials from mezzanines, basements, and between levels in multiple story buildings.
Vertical Lift Features
VRC systems are versatile, offering options like:
- Mechanical or hydraulic power
- Manual or automatic loading and control
The benefits provided by a VRC include:
- Elimination of manual carrying of product up and down stairs
- Ability to interface with horizontal conveyors
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors are a low cost alternative to:
- Chute conveyors*
- *For vertical “drops” when load is fragile and space is limited
Contact Southern Handling Systems via our 24/7 online form to request a quote.