Pallet Rack Storage Systems
Pallet Rack Storage Systems are designed to provide virtually unlimited options in pallet rack storage that offer efficient, economical use of both floor and air space.
Our Heavy Duty Pallet Rack Systems take on years of hard punishing work, keeping your warehouse and factory organized for time-saving retrieval of stored items.
State-of-the-art pallet rack design features and options include:
- Beams with integral safety clips which automatically engage upon installation to prevent uplifting and dislodging
- Upright frames with one piece welded construction and pre welded integral footplates
- Boltless, easy to assemble racks
- Precision components manufactured to provide ease in erection and change-over
Selective Pallet Racks
Selective Pallet Racks are the most commonly used pallet racking system.
They’re called “selective” because they allow retrieval of any pallet load from the system without having to move any other pallets.
Types Of Selective Pallet Rack
Selective pallet rack is available in 2 types of steel construction:
- Roll Form Steel (Fig. 1)
- Structural Steel (Fig 2)
Special Attachments and Decking
According to the Materials Handling Institute (MHI)1:
Selective Pallet Rack is the most popular type of storage rack. Special attachments and decking can be used to make the racks capable of supporting other types of unit loads besides pallets (e.g., coils, drums, skids).
Benefits of Selective Pallet Rack
- Least expensive pallet rack option (based on cost-per-pallet position)
- Easily positioned or retrieved with a lift truck
- Versatility of construction frames offers:
- Ease of use
- Ability to customize a system that meets your strength and capacity needs
- Choices that help accommodate your budget